Making An Appointment
- To be seen at the Cognitive Disorders Clinic, patients must have a physician referral.
- To make an appointment, please call the Neurosciences Referral Line at (801) 585-7575, press 4 for other neurological specialties, then follow the prompts.
- Health professionals are welcome to call (801) 585-7575 to make patient care inquiries or request treatment advice from Alzheimer's Center physicians.
- Physicians can refer patients by calling (801) 585-7575, or by completing our online referral form here.
- Physicians can read our guide for appropriate referrals here.
For patient referrals, appointments,
services, or questions, please contact:
The Cognitive Disorders Clinic
Neurosciences Phone: (801) 585-7575
Neurosciences Fax: (801) 585-2746
To refer a patient to the Cognitive Disorders Clinic, please complete the online referral form (click here) and fax all related clinic notes and diagnostic reports to us at (801) 585-2746. To ensure that we receive your referral, please select "Alzheimer's Disease / Cognitive Disorders" in the online referral form.
Once you complete the online form and fax related materials, you will receive an email confirmation with a referral tracking number. We will review the submitted information within 48 hours, and then contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions, please call the Neurosciences Referral Line at (801) 585-7575.
Imaging & Neurosciences Center
729 Arapeen Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108-1218
(Click here for map & directions)
If you are interested in participating in clinical
trials or research, please call our:
Memory Study Line: (801) 587-7888
You will be instructed to leave a message. One of our research
coordinators will then contact you with additional information, and
to answer your questions. Please understand that sometimes we receive
a high volume of calls, so it may be a few days until we contact you.
You may also volunteer online. Please click here to join our research volunteer registry.
Click here to read more about our research program.
For more information about events or
academics, please contact the:
Alzheimer's Center Academic Office
For academic and other non-clinical inquiries, please
contact our academic office by phone at (801) 585-6546 or by
mail at 650 Komas Drive #106A, Salt Lake City UT 84108-1225.