Making An Appointment
- To be seen at the Cognitive Disorders Clinic, patients must have a physician referral
- To make an appointment, please call the Neurosciences Center at 801-585-7575
- Health professionals are welcome to call 801-585-7575 to make patient care inquiries or request treatment advice from an Alzheimer's Center physician
- Physicians can refer patients by calling 801-585-7575, or by completing our online referral form here
- Physicians can read our guide for appropriate referrals here
The Cognitive Disorders Clinic
For Cognitive Disorders Clinic referrals, appointments, and questions, please contact:
Neurosciences Center Phone: 801-585-7575
Neurosciences Fax: 801-585-2746
To refer a patient to the Cognitive Disorders Clinic, please complete the online referral form (click here) and fax all related clinic notes and diagnostic reports to us at 801-585-2746. To ensure that we receive your referral, please select "Alzheimer's Disease / Cognitive Disorders" in the online referral form.
Once you complete the online form and fax related materials, you will receive an email confirmation with a referral tracking number. We will review the submitted information within 48 hours, and then contact the patient to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions, please call the Neurosciences Center at 801-585-7575 and ask to speak with the Cognitive Disorders Clinic Coordinator.
Imaging & Neurosciences Center
729 Arapeen Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108-1218
(Click here for map & directions)
If you are interested in participating in clinical
trials or research, please call our:
Memory Study Line: 801-587-7888
If your call is not answered, please leave a message — one of
our study coordinators will contact you within a few days with
additional information and to answer your questions.
You may also volunteer online — click here to join our volunteer registry.
Click here to read more about our research program.
For more information about events or
academics, please contact the:
Alzheimer's Center Academic Office
For academic and other non-clinical inquiries, please
contact our academic office by phone at 801-585-6546 or by
mail at 650 Komas Drive #106A, Salt Lake City UT 84108-1225.