Examples of Core Services Utilization:
- Large institutional data sets supported by the DRC team are College of Pharmacy Medicaid database, Human Genetics Rat database and MED PED database
- Process improvement projects such as Mammography rates in female patients over 40 or Colonoscopies compliance for patients over 50
- Population identification
Examples of Implemented Projects:
- Provided data for 23 separate research projects. Including a project to monitor anticoagulation therapy procedures and outcomes within the hospital.
- The Enterprise Data Warehouse was used as the data source for Olympic Bioterrorism surveillance projects.
- Completed a pilot project linking 100,000 Enterprise Data Warehouse records with the Utah Population Database (UPDB).
- Integrate existing clinical research databases into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Develop tools for collecting clinical outcomes from several different specialties throughout the Health Sciences.