Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Important Points to Remember:
- EAP is a confidential service
- There is no charge for the EAP
- Services are available around the clock for crisis situations
- The EAP can help you to resolve personal issues and/or find the appropriate resources for you
- Staffed by licensed professionals
- Provides rapid access to your Behavioral Health benefit
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counseling service that has been purchased for you and your immediate family members by the University of Utah. It was created to help with a variety of your personal concerns including family and relationship issues, stress, grief, depression, anxiety, alcohol/drugs, workplace issues, management consultation and more. The EAP can also provide advice and referrals to help resolve legal, financial, child-care and eldercare concerns.
The University has contracted with Blomquist Hale Consulting, a professional EAP firm, to provide EAP services to our employees and household members. For detailed information, please click on the following link to access the Blomquist Hale Consulting website: www.blomquisthale.com
The EAP also functions as the "Gateway" to access behavioral healthcare and chemical dependency treatment services under the University's health plans. To maximize your benefit, call the EAP as the first step to obtain counseling services.
Access is as simple as calling the EAP and scheduling an appointment. No paperwork or approval is needed. If you live along the Wasatch Front, call directly to the Blomquist Hale office listed below that is nearest you. If you live outside the Wasatch Front, you access the EAP by calling 1-800-926-9619.
Office Numbers and Locations
(801) 587-9319 650 South Komas Dr. #207B, SLC Utah 84108
Salt Lake City Office
(801) 262-9619 860 E. 4500 So. #202, SLC Utah 84107
(801) 392-6833 917 East Country Hills Drive, Ogden Utah 84403
(801) 225-9222 891 W. Center St, Orem Utah 84057
(435) 752-3241 550 No. Main #112, Logan Utah 84321
Brigham City Office
(435) 723-1610 118 E. 100 No., Brigham City Utah 84302