We will need the following
Our Nurses and Coordinators are waiting to take your call. Please provide us with the following information, to expedite your call:
- Your name and call-back number.
- Referring physician's name (address, email and phone will help us keep you informed).
- Patient's name.
- Patient's location (Hospital/ Clinic name, room #, etc).
- Patient's diagnosis/ chief complaint./ services needed.
- Do you need consultation or to transfer a patient?
We make every attempt to answer every call immediately. However, our call volumes continue to increase. We sincerely apologize if you have to leave a voice message. Please be assured we will return your call as quickly as possible (usually within 5 minutes).
If you have an emergent need, you will be given the option to transfer directly to the Emergency Department or to AirMed Air Transport services.
Your calls and our relationship is extremely important to us. We are in the process of hiring more staff, so we can respond more quickly to your request. We will make every effort to assist you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Other information that will help us help you:
- Is the patient in the Emergency Department or in-patient unit?
- Does the patient need further Emergency Department evaluation/ treatment?
- Does the patient need an Intensive Care Unit?
- Is the patient intubated?
- How should the patient be transported (air, ground ambulance, private vehicle)?
- Will you arrange transportation, or would you like us to assist you?
- How much does the patient weigh?
Forms and Guidelines
We have provided a form to save you valuable time. You may have your secretary call with the pertinent information, while you continue caring for your patients. Please remain close by, and we will connect you with the appropriate physician service as quickly as possible.