Transfer Center Services
We will facilitate your calls:
- Assist you in obtaining urgent physician consultation, regarding your patients.
- Facilitate your communications with our physicians, in order to determine patient needs.
- Assist you in obtaining treatment assistance and/or admission for patients.
- Facilitate communication with appropriate physician services, to care for your patient.
We will facilitate transfer planning, for you and your staff:
- Facilitate air transport, as needed. *
- Obtain admission orders from the accepting physician.
- Make arrangements for appropriate bed assignments.
- Keep you and your staff updated, regarding arrangements for your patient.
- Provide guidance for your staff in transfer preparations, as needed.
- Provide your staff with contact information, in order to provide nursing report.
- Involve Case Management to assist with patient financial issues when necessary.
* Our AirMed air transport team flies with respiratory therapists, experienced nurses and paramedics, who are specially trained in critical care and altitude physiology. AirMed is committed to providing the safest and highest quality care possible to their patients. We typically refer air transports to our excellent team, but we will assist you in communications, as needed, with other transport services.
Help Us Help You:
Please e-mail us anytime with feedback or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org